Large scale ERP implementation projects are risky and complex. Dada Enterprises developed the Cutover plan methodology and Microsoft Project Server based toolset. By integrating schedules with SAB Miller’s e-mail system key resources were communicated in real-time when key cutover tasks needed to be done and provided immediate feedback on status, risks / issues and further resource requirements. In turn senior management were provided real-time status dashboards against the plan during regular status meetings.
SAB Miller needed a SOX compliant solution to manage and track the transition from legacy systems, processes, procedures and assurance on data migration status.
SAB Miller, an international beer manufacturer and distributor that operates in more than 80 countries, wanted to gain efficiencies by shifting from regional based processes, systems, and vendors to begin planning, developing, and operating on a global basis. A crucial part of all SAP project cycles is moving data from live production systems into development and test environments.
SAB Miller needed a cutover solution that managed the migration of data across their 12 test environments into production to give them the confidence to Go-Live.
- Improved visibility of program status for senior stakeholders through Global Cutover Dashboards
- More effective cut-over management in line with SOX
- Managed cutover activities from an execution perspective, reporting progress and identifying issues
- Microsoft Project Server implementation
- Business Ramp-down and Legacy Closure
- Local Site Technical Setup
- Acceptance/Go-No Go Criteria
- Batch Jobs status
- Enterprise Assets
- Data Migration (ETL)
- Setup and System Configuration
- Security & Authorizations
- End User Training,
- Business Ramp-Up
- Planning and KPIs
- Post Implementation Support Model
- Contingency Planning & roll-back
“SAB Miller employees are learning the world’s best approaches to supply chain management, and that empowers them to ask the tough questions. That, in turn, drives our growth and helps us improve our performance.”
Jaime Ochoa, Director, Supply Chain Latin America, SAB Miller