- Capability assessment
- Maturity assessment only
- Comprehensive assessment.
- Guiding principles: Recommendations that can guide the organisation in all circumstances, regardless of changes in its goals, strategies, type of work or management structure. The assessment of this component is not focused on the adoption of the seven ITIL guiding principles; rather, it helps to understand the role and maturity of shared values and principles across the organisation.
- Governance: The means by which the organisation is directed and controlled.
- Service value chain/value streams: A set of interconnected activities that an organisation performs to deliver a valuable product or service to its consumers and to facilitate value realisation. The assessment of this component is not focused on the specific value chain model provided in ITIL. Rather, it aims to assess the maturity of the organisation’s service value streams, including how they are identified, managed, and improved.
- Continual improvement: A recurring organisational activity performed at all levels to ensure that an organisation’s performance continually meets stakeholders’ expectations. The maturity assessment is not focused on the adoption of the particular improvement model. Rather, it helps to understand the role and maturity of continual improvement across the organisation.
- Practices: Sets of ‘s resources designed for performing work or accomplishing an objective.
This video below provides an introduction to Axelos’ ITIL Maturity Model and the benefits it can offer organisations.
Read our Case Studies to see how we have offered our Flexible Consulting Framework model to resolve challenges on project delivery and digital transformation. From feasibility, design and contract administration to final completion and handover: complex schedules, current budget and cost overviews, detailed contract management, order and invoice management, fee and risk management
HOW DADA CAN HELP YOU • Keep mission-critical applications current • Access temporary staff when you need them • Ensure process are performing optimally • Work faster by automating processes • Improve information management • Manage cross-work streams dependencies • Better Project Controls • Establish strategic project control • Leverage new or enhanced ERP systems • Optimal disaster recovery • A low risk choice to implement solutions