DADA Enterprises have been approved by HMRC as an Authorised Economic Operator (AEO). Our accredited Customs Clearance platform uses Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning via a flat-fee customs & Brexit advisory service.
We can provide the required customs agents, processing service and brokerage support yo need. We are already an approved HMRC Authorised Economic Operator (AEO) which further simplifies our customs processes. Our accredited Customs Clearance platform uses Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning and is provided through a flat-fee customs & Brexit advisory service.
Our flat fee for Export declaration is £35.00 + VAT and for Import is £55.00 + VAT per customs processing service (exclusive of costs of T1 documentation).
Our services: At a Glance
Why we are different?
Our customs processing service uses both Customs Brokers and Machine Learning verify the digital data. We provide speed and accuracy to your business using Artificial Intelligence (AI) driven technology. Our cloud-based processing platform continuously updates you on shipment status changes. Once your shipment receives customs clearance, customs documents are added and available. This customs processing platform provides:
- Our Agent/Broker Partners are required to verify the digital data converted by our AI providing an additional layer of verification.
- Cloud-based Document Management System
- Our platform supports all deferment scenarios; importer, agent / broker or split.
Separately we can provide a haulier app that can be used by any Freight Forwarder company to provide final mile tracking and visibility with integration with GVMS (Good Vehicle Movement Service) linking pre-lodged customs declaration with your GMR (Goods Movement Record) to provide final mile tracking and visibility when importing into the UK.
Supply of T1, T2 or T2F documentation
We are able to support you with POAO/ TRACES clearances at Calais.
We have a dedicated team of 11 based at the Calais Port and Tunnel border focusing around products of animal origin and fishery products.
We typically recommend our customers avoid the use of T1s and clear their cargo directly into France via the use of a fiscal representative (similar to what happens in NL). We currently support around 130 declarations every day via the Calais Border. We clear both customs and Border Control Post (BCP) at Calais so when your vehicle leaves the port it is in free circulation free of further customs control etc.
How much will this cost?
We charge a flat fee for our services per customs processing. We charge a flat fee. Export declaration fees is £35.00 and Import fees is £55.00 per customs processing service (exclusive of costs of T1 documentation).
What information we will need from you from you to make your import/export entry
Below is a basic list of requirements that we will need to work through with you to make your customs entry.
- Any applicable certificates or licences
- Exporter and Importer details, including EORI numbers
- Description of goods
- HS Classification Code (Tariff Code / Commodity Code)
- Packaging details (Weights, Gross and Net)
- Sales Value and Currency for each type of goods
- Country of Origin
- Customs Procedure Code
- Commercial Invoice and a Packing List
- Port of exit/import
- Name of the vessel, flight number or registration number for the vehicle
Supply of T1, T2 or T2F documentation
What is the approx. cost of a T1?
- 70 GBP T1-Transit Form is the quote price, however final price is value dependant. So the £70 quote is for up to max 5,000 GBP vat risk 23% – or an invoice value of max 20,000 GBP.
- +15 GBP Entry Summary Declaration (ENS) – only if required by you – however if we can look to include this in customs fee depending on the volume.
- +15 GBP Goods Vehicle Movement Service (GVMS) or Preboarding notification (PBN – only if required by you. However, if we can look to include this in customs fee depending on the volume.
Can we issue the T1 remotely and a copy sent to the loading point in the UK?
- T1’s are physically issued at the Port of Export. We can raise them in draft mode before but they are not issued/validated until the driver reports to the export customs house at the port of export.
- Once the T1 has been issued we will get an email PDF copy which we then email to the Client – you then can send copies to the driver if they have a smart phone and/or they can collect a hard copy from the customs house at port of export.
We have a dedicated team of 11 based at the Calais Port and Tunnel border.
UK – Inventory Linked Ports
- The Port of Felixstowe
- Tees River Ports: Middlesbrough, Teesport, Redcar, Tees-Dock, Hartlepool
- Merseyside Ports: Liverpool, Mersey Wharf, Bromborough, Ellesmere, Warrington, Garston
- Humber Ports: Hull, Goole, Grimsby, Boston, Immingham, Killingholme, Gunness, Flixborough, Barrow Haven, Keadby, Howden, Grove Wharf, Neap House Wharf
- + more
How much for EU Customs Clearances?
- Separately, we can also take care of instructing EU Customs Agents and being the intermediary for liaising re what documents are required etc.
- For this service there is an additional admin charge of 30 GBP on top of the costs from the EU Agents (only if required).
How much for Export Accompanying Document (EAD)?
- 30 GBP EAD charged per shipment for UK Export Clearance to EU.
How much VAT in transit guarantee?
- Admin Charge for payment of any import vat duty deferment 2% (minimum of 20 GBP).
- Any import vat/duties to be paid upon receipt of invoice.
- GBP EAD charged per shipment for UK Export Clearance to EU.