In order to address the complexity and mitigate the risks inherent in any large-scale ERP implementation, Dada Enterprises provided effective support to manage the deployment. Through authoring and presenting system Blue Prints we explained the to-be processes, organisation and tool-sets. Our interim capability structured the governance model to manage the ERP transition, post-implementation support model, data migration and testing activities.
Dada Enterprises set up the right programme management approach, ERP integration interfaces and processes to turn strategy into system implementations.
Acergy (now part of Subsea 7 following a merger) initiated a programme to improve their project controls capability across the whole of their 12,000 people company. This lead to the global and multi-phase rollout of SAP to move from region and country based processes to optimised ways of working. Following on from Acergy’s merger with Subsea 7 this required that the existing ERP tool set, already being utilised across Subsea 7, be integrated into the change programme.
- Realistic forecasting of schedules and budgets and coordination between themselves and other projects
- SAP/Cobra/P6 solution supported the key business processes, delivered in line with anticipated value
- Global project controls solution across multiple releases over 12 countries and 456 users
- Improved program and project management maturity
- Delivering M&A value by ensuring systems integration supported cost saving predictions
- Project, program and project portfolio management (P3M) consulting
- Post-merger systems integration
- Technical due diligence
- EPM tool set upgrade (COBRA v4 to COBRA v5)
- COBRA to ERP interface design, build and test
- POC reporting in an inter-company model
- SAP Project Systems (PS) Blue Printing and integration
- Cultural change across business functions
- Security & Authorizations
- Business Ramp-Up
- Post Implementation Support Model
“Strategic solutions were provided to combat the significant challenges which were faced when implementing EVA and integrating Project Controls into an established deep sea construction company.”