DADA have been awarded a place on ESPO's Framework Contract (66_421) for the provision of Internal Audit Services
To enhance our ability to help you manage each project profitably, despite variation and complexity in contracts, we are proud to announce our new Partnership with Deltek to enhance our services above.
Deltek’s industry-leading Project & Portfolio Management (PPM) solutions provide effective cost management, scalable scheduling and reliable risk evaluation, which in turn enable you to achieve consistent project success. Their earned value management software gives you unparalleled flexibility in deployment and configuration and sets the standard for analysing, sharing and reporting data through:
- Multi-dimensional accounting by Account, Organisation, Project and Asset.
- Detailed breakdown structures to monitor and manage Earned Value Management and Cost Variances.
- Multi-company and multi-currency reports covering direct and indirect costs.
- Detailed profitability analysis provided through Project Status Reports.
See what Deltek can can do
Project-based companies given the current circumstances need to ensure visibility, control and data integrity to provide effective cost management, scalable scheduling and reliable risk evaluation.
>>> Click on the icon below to learn more about Deltek’s industry-leading Project & Portfolio Management (PPM) solutions.
Headquartered in Herndon, Virginia, with over 1,600 employees worldwide, Deltek is the leading global provider of enterprise resource planning software and information solutions for professional services firms.
Deltek’s marquee list of customers includes:
- Four of the five largest Global Accounting and Consulting firms
- The world’s three largest Marketing Communications Networks
- 100% of the Engineering News Record Top 10 Design Firms
- 80% of the Engineering News Record Top 500 Design Firms
- 98% of the Top 100 Federal Contractors
- Approximately 80% of the 2009 ZweigWhite Top 200 fastest-growing Architecture, Engineering and Environmental consulting firms