DADA exhibited at the British Energy Coast Business Cluster's (BECBC) Energy and Engineering Showcase.
Watch our webinar on how Artificial Intelligence (AI) can transform In-House recruitment and get new employees recruited quicker and starting to add value from day one. See how AI-powered technologies can minimise the time, effort, potential for error, and frustration that used to be part of getting each new employee to a point of productivity. New employees can get right to work on day one!
Stop just getting by with ‘Glue & Popsicle sticks’ solutions. Watch this 60-minute live, interactive webinar to learn about:
- Automate recruiting process from getting a job requisition approved to scheduling an interview to updating your HR/Payroll database
- Automate employee on-boarding from employee accepting an offer to getting them the right software and access to on-site orientation
- Automate Leave requests and Expense approval to updating centralised resource calendars to updating payroll systems
- Integrate your workflows to automate the updating of your In-House recruitment, HR and Finance systems (Oracle, SAP, ADP) and Document Libraries (e.g. Business DropBox)
- Use smart chatbots, driven by AI, to have a human-like conversation, without the need to have “actual” human answering frequently asked questions
- Hire “fit for the job” candidates with minimum “time to fill” window and get new employees to start adding real value from day one
- The components of a successful Change Management and Go-Live