Remember to visit our download centre to obtain free Project Control tools to manage your projects on a no-fee basis for unfamiliar Project Leaders to explore these concepts.
Most projects use a ‘basic’ Project Controls configuration of document control, accounting systems and spreadsheets to manage their sales, finance, delivery and operations.
However as projects become bigger or more complex ensuring that everyone has accurate, up to date information, that processes are automated as far as possible is a really difficult.
Take our challenge and challenge us
Take our challenge to see if you can deliver your projects with reduced costs and better success rates. If you answer “Yes” to anyone of these questions it is time for your business to invest in a comprehensive Project Controls solution.
- Is it a constant struggle to produce the Application of Payment (AfP) each month?
- Does it feel like you’re just producing reports for its own sake with very little value is being delivered to the front-line in your organisation?
- Do you have to do a lot of duplicated data entry in multiple ERP systems to produce a joined up report?
Think about the amount of time project members have to cut-and-paste the same data between different project documents, double-entering the same data into different ERP systems, running reports from different systems only to spend hours cutting-and-pasting the final report together. That’s not right.
Join us for a short webinar about how you can implement the right project processes
Video Learning Points:
- Accurate job costing & real-time performance reporting
- Accurate forecasting to track profitability, resource utilisation, and variances.
- Integrated reporting on inventory and equipment, payroll, and accounts payable.
- Manage resources effectively so you can better manage your project pipeline and what your people are working on
- Top-Down Planning: Communicate top-down targets
Saw the video and still not sure how you can implement the ideas discussed?
Now Get a Free Personalised Report
We would invite you to take a short 5 minute survey then and receive a free personalised snapshot of your “Organisation at a Glance” which will give you a Clear Roadmap on:
- How you can measure your organisation’s level of maturity in managing projects, programmes and portfolios
- What level of maturity is needed by your organisation to be successful
- Which improvements will deliver the best value for money
Remember to visit our download centre to obtain free tools to manage your projects on a no-fee basis for unfamiliar Project Leaders to explore these concepts.