DADA will be a panellist on APMG International's Level Up episode on Monday 12th June focusing on the topic "How to achieve an Agile Mindset?"
Digitise and automate your capital asset planning and execution processes with Oracle Aconex to provide a common data environment (CDE), with critical design and construction activities supported by Oracle Primavera Cloud and assets managed through Oracle’s Primavera Unifier.
Contact us to see how we can automate your NEC4 and L2 Stage Gate Assurance processes with Primavera Unifier with custom forms and workflows. See how we can provide you with extensive configurability along with prebuilt processes for a rapid start within our monthly subscription packages.
Capital Asset Planning and Execution Made Simple
Capital program management is the new strategic imperative. Digitise and automate your capital asset planning and execution processes with a single, affordable system to manage cost, schedule, scope, and quality. Improve the value of your capital expenditures by prioritising the right projects, maintaining visibility into schedules, controlling costs, and collaborating on projects across your asset portfolio.
- Make more informed project selection and prioritisation decisions
- Increase assurance of on-time on-budget project delivery
- Rely on a full project record throughout the life of assets
- Get up and running quickly and affordably
World-Class Project Controls Software
Automate, track, and manage budgets, commitments, spends, forecasts, and business processes within the organisation and across the supply chain. Develop multiple capital planning scenarios, include top-down and bottom-up cash flow models, and approve portfolios for execution.
- Automate cost and collaborative business processes with flexible cost code structures
- Support multiple time-phased baselines, actuals, and forecasts at summary or cost code level with advanced cash flow forecasting and earned value management
- Manage long-term, multiyear portfolios with varying timescale granularities and project attributes across the portfolio lifecycle
- Rely on a full project cost-controls solution
Robust Facilities and Asset Management Software
A powerful, flexible, and easy-to-use solution to automate property and facilities management. Primavera Unifier handles customer-specific facilities management tasks, including service requests, preventive and corrective maintenance, inventory, inspections and facility condition assessments, and space management.
- Understand and react to property asset condition
- Optimize occupancy levels for effective workspace utilization
- Gain complete visibility into your organisation by integrating with back-end systems for inventory, financials, and human capital management
Project Cost Control
- Ensure all cost transactions can be standardised and automated across the enterprise.
- Maximise oversight with universal linking to all other project business processes and documentation.
- Rely on full template capabilities to support varying practices across business units, programs, or project types.
- Easily manage complex cost breakdown structures and business rules with either hard-stop or advisory enforcement.
- Create roll-ups of all project costs within the project and across the enterprise.
- Manage all contract types (lump sum, time and materials (T&M), cost plus, and more) at a virtually unlimited level of detail.
- Use full multicurrency capabilities; select pegged or floating currencies at the transaction level and full roll-up to the project and organisational levels.
- Integrate with the cash flow module for contract-centric views of baselines, actuals, and forecasts.
- Attach drawings, specifications, and any other supporting documentation to contract records.
Cash Flow Management
- Track baseline budgets, actual costs, and manage forecasts either manually or automatically.
- View cash flow data both graphically as cash flow curves and in worksheet form for ease of data entry.
- Utilise actuals from other systems (ERP or others) to automate the update of forecasts using custom curve profiles.
- Perform cash flow calculations for entire projects, individual contracts, or at cost code level.
- Leverage the link to Primavera Unifier Capital Planning for top-down and bottom-up visibility and comparison.
- See planner top-down information for prospective projects, as well as bottom-up data from project managers during execution.
- Maintain dynamic links to ongoing projects to see real-time roll-up.
Earned Value Management
- Synchronise many of Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management projects and their baselines into the Primavera Unifier project activity sheet.
- Create resource and role rate sheets that can be assigned to projects and baselines in the activity sheet.
- Retrieve earned value analysis directly from the activity sheet.
- Measure value earned with graphs that go beyond typical schedule and cost reports to forecast based on future trend analysis.
- Easily access graphical information showing project variances and forecasts to support key project decisions.
- Manage all funding sources and track consumption at all hierarchy levels.
- Enable multilevel allocation, appropriation, and consumption of funds in parallel to project budgets.
- Automate the entire fund management process with virtually unlimited workflow capabilities.
- Control consumption of funds manually or by fund ratio or order down to the schedule-of-value level of detail.
- Ensure all funding information across the enterprise rolls up to a single consolidated view for full fund-activity visibility.
- Perform corrective, predictive, and preventive maintenance with automated configurability for certain conditions.
- Provide portal access for raising service and move, allocation, and change requests supporting mobility.
- Give users the ability to manage changes with mobile devices.
- Manage material and parts inventory, material orders and receipts, material moves, and material adjustments.
- Calculate costs for maintenance-related and facility management expenditures accurately, for a single property or across the entire portfolio.
- Create, classify, and organize building floors and spaces by type, including usable spaces, common spaces, vertical penetrations, gross exterior measured areas, or any other customer-specific space classification.
- Track space standard compliances, room availability, and occupancy rates in a single building, property, region, or across your portfolio.
- Simplify employee and asset changes by leveraging flexible workflows with task assignments, due dates, and space/room selection.
- Initiate and track strategic transactions, such as site/property acquisitions, dispositions, lease initiations, and renewals, subleasing, and terminations.
- Automate scope, task, and deadline management using business process workflows.
- Perform complex transactions to handle scope, schedules, costs, documents, and related due-diligence processes.
Dashboards and Reporting
- Gain visibility of real-time project information on a universal project landing page with fully configurable dashboards.
- See into all real estate information across the entire portfolio with drill-down capabilities.
- Track performance against business objectives.
- View, compare, and report information for a single property or your entire real estate portfolio—in real time.
- Export reports to spreadsheets and PDFs and schedule automated delivery of reports.