Associate Director in Project & Programme Management Practice Area (Grade 8)
Vicky is a well-rounded and result-driven Project Management personnel who can manages change across the portfolio via impact assessments and triaging with the steering committee.
Vicky possesses excellent stakeholder management and interpersonal skills to communicate effectively with stakeholders at all levels. She can confidently lead a team to establish and drive new governance and operational processes.
Vicky demonstrates tenacity and resilience when faced with complex challenges combined with stakeholder management and communication with senior management on all levels, to implement new business processes.
• Utilises Agile and PRINCE2 Methodologies at practitioner level across all project scopes and streams.
• Programme /Project Office Management via Agile methodology via Agile tools namely: JIRA, Confluence, Trello.
• Logging and management of Risks and Issues via a comprehensive RAID log and NEXUS/ Clarity.
• Proficient with CMS: WIX, and WORDPRESS.
• Process Mapping- As-Is and To-Be Business Processes; process flow diagrams using Excel, Visio, and MP amongst others.
• Leads on project governance from end-end of every project lifecycle via Clarity- showcasing level 0- 1 milestones.