Which Package Suits You?
How we do it
Dada Enterprises cuts the costs and risks of major engineering and complex IT projects, to deliver strategic and technical support direct to your in-house team through an affordable monthly plan with service guaranteed. Our business consulting covers the areas of Change Management, Portfolio Management, Program Leadership, Enterprise Project Delivery and ERP Systems Integration.
Our competitive price advantage
Our unique “Consultancy as a Subscription” model offers distinct advantages over a traditional consultancy or hiring a contract from a recruitment company. Now you can by-pass the big consultancies and the premium pricing with an affordable, monthly subscription plan. It is a flexible service that combines Strategic, Management and Technical support, customised to meet your project challenges. As it’s a monthly subscription there are no nasty surprises and you can stop at any time without penalty. So you’ll know the costs from the start and the value you should expect to get. Also as your project changes, the resource we can provide can change too if required – at no extra charge. The advantage to you, as our client, is that you will have the right expert resource available at very short notice to solve the current critical problems at hand. You are always in control.
Our Starter Package ensures your solutions are fully optimised and is priced at only at £4,000 per month.
Click the link below to see how we have the price competitive advantage over other consultants.
- Improve current processes and access staff when needed
Optimise existing functions.
- Technical consulting to implement new applications
Extend visibility and intelligence.
- Bespoke support for company-wide ERP implementations and organisational change
Implement organisational change.
The Benefits of a Dada Package
• Keep critical applications current
• Access temporary staff
• Ensure optimum processes
• Get important software updates
• Configure standard reports
• Work faster by automation
• Improve information flows
• Manage interdependencies better
• Gain better control of projects
• Establish strategic project control
• Optimise system functionality
• Bespoke training for users
• Ensure optimal disaster recovery
• Leverage enhanced ERP systems
• Manage global changes effectively