Website DADA Enterprises
DADA is looking for a Systems Engineer – Office 365/SharePoint to join our growing team and help in the Installation and configuration of Microsoft SharePoint Server and Office 365 tenants. Perform platform migrations to SharePoint on-premises and SharePoint Online with out-of-the-box and third-party tools. Drive the adoption of SharePoint and Business Process Automation apps in the UK to improve information management, content management, collaboration, publishing, social and mobility.
So, here’s what’s important:
- Potential Office 365/SharePoint Engineer will have a…
- A passion for work-flow automation
- Shape and drive the adoption of Office 365, SharePoint, SharePoint Online and Business Process Automation apps in the UK to improve information management, content management, collaboration, publishing, social and mobility.
- Configure, maintain and troubleshoot UK site collections, project sites, lists, libraries, permission, navigation and web parts.
- Work with stakeholders to gather and validate business requirements, produce functional specifications and PoCs where required.
What your typical day looks like
- Install and configure Microsoft SharePoint Server
- Implement and configure an Office 365 tenant
- Perform platform migrations to SharePoint on-premises and SharePoint Online with out-of-the-box and third-party tools
- Lead efforts in troubleshooting, remediating and optimizing any and all SharePoint and/or Office 365-based issues
- Architect high quality solutions to meet functional, non-functional and regulatory requirements and provide strategic recommendations for growth
- Install and configure Nintex Forms and Workflow
- Provide support and guidance at IT project related workshops and technical support, input and guidance to new technology initiatives.
- Developing SharePoint and Office365 opportunities, from leads and referrals
- To work closely with Project Managers, Developers and Designers to deliver successful SharePoint projects
- Attend client site, running workshops demonstrating the capabilities and benefits of SharePoint and Office 365
- Requirement gathering; working closely with the client to establish their requirements, translating these into business requirements
- Working to Agile and Waterfall methodologies, ensuring they are kept to modern best practice
- Creating forms and workflows in SharePoint
- Creating intranet prototypes, testing and deploying apps and solutions
- Creating SharePoint sites including publishing, document centres and enterprise search sites
Office 365/SharePoint Engineers are expected to be able to implement and engineer the following systems:
- SharePoint Online with OneDrive Online
- Microsoft Teams/Skype for Business Online
- Enterprise Mobility & Security solutions, including Azure AD Premium, Azure Information Protection, Advanced Threat Analytics and Protection
Exchange Online and Exchange On-premises
- Microsoft Security & Compliance Centre