Website DADA Enterprises
So here’s what’s important:
We are looking for a Senior Planner to be based in Scotland and available for a July commencement date. Previous experience in the nuclear industry is highly preferred, especially if you hold current Defence Vetting or Security Cleared clearance. (BPSS Clearance will be sponsored). Minimum of 7 years+ experience gained in planning roles, demonstrating application of EVM programming.
- Work with the workstream Project Managers and Leads to ensure their plans are aligned to the programme plans and actively managed.
- This is a crucial role in facilitating and embedding the best planning practice within workstreams in order to ensure consistency in planning standards and practices across the Programme.
- Ensure cross-project and external programme dependencies between are captured in plans at appropriate levels and managed effectively.
- Ensure that key planning issues and risks are understood and escalated via the plan reporting process.
- Challenge workstream plans and their alignment with programme level plans.
- Development of Excel based dashboards and management reports, P3/P6 planning methodologies and integration with Cost, Risk and Baseline Management
- Directly experience in the production of working level programmes, and integrating programmes into a Master Schedule.
- Advising project teams of performance issues with potential solutions in highly regulated, high complexity, industrial engineering projects, and educate them in their roles to support a complete Project Controls System.
- Defining Work Breakdown Structures, and resource and cost loading programmes in Primavera P6.
- Ensuring the integration of time, resource, costs and risk and that all schedules are coded and to an appropriate level to align with Deltek Cobra requirements.
- Ownership and on-going management of the level 1 / 2 wave plans according to the agreed programme planning process and quality
- Wave plan reporting, associated issue / risk escalation and associated guidance on Change Request process and Programme Quality Plan updates
- Management of cross-workstream and external dependencies and understanding of their impact in the development of an Integrated Delivery Plan.
- Facilitation of the wave planning cycles and guidance to workstreams in producing level 3 plans.
- Ownership and on-going management of L1- L2 wave plans.
- Ensure agreed planning process and PM practices are followed and applied consistently across all waves of the programme. Provide guidance in best practice.
- Work closely with Workstream Lead / Project Manager to understand Wave planning needs and facilitate x-Workstream planning workshops to help create valid, accurate and useable level 1-3 plans covering all key cross-workstream dependencies.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.