Website DADA Enterprises
DADA are looking to recruit a range of risk specialists
So here’s what’s important:
DADA are looking to recruit a range of risk specialists to support the development and implementation of Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) processes including identifying, assessing, analysing, recording, evaluating, reporting, and monitoring of all risks.
The successful candidates will be able to drive cultural change and Train-the-Trainer sessions to train in-house risk management practitioners to ensure ERM Controls are embedded, fully understood. They will ensure the proper implementation of and adherence to the Framework, both by colleagues and relevant third parties is maintained
- The successful candidates will lead one-day online validation session for the Draft ERM Capacity Building Manual;
- Develop a Risk Management Framework / Manual covering policies, procedures and reporting to Group Level;
- Develop Training of Trainers Power Point Presentation in support of the ERM manual;
- Deliver on-site Training of Trainers programme;
- Measure and monitor ERM timelines, milestones, and resource usage; and
- Design, reporting and execution of the model validation process.
Minimum Level of Job-Related Experience required
It is essential candidates have:
- Knowledge of implementation of Risk Management Frameworks in line with ERM best-practice frameworks such as King IV principles, COSO and ISO 31000:2018;
- Ability to carry out Enterprise-Risk assessment to assess risk appetite per Group’s business division;
- Develop risk templates to identify both the inherent and residual impact and likelihood of risk occurring at the Group level;
- Deliver in-house education on ERM to train permanent in-house risk teams; and
- Train and embed a dedicated BAU risk team
We are ideally looking for candidates that have:
- Recognised subject matter expert providing advice and guidance around complex controls and processes;
- Have the ability to influence strategic decision making at senior management level;
- Exposure to current thinking in Corporate Governance and Risk Management;
- Exposure to high profile, complex and judgement issues;
- Desire for continuous improvement; and
- Highly developed listening and questioning techniques.
What we are looking to offer
The positions are available on a freelance basis through our Associate network.