Website Dada Enterprises
We are looking for a Programme Manager, plus 3 support staff with appropriate experience of managing complex and challenging programmes of work.
What is the scope?
The service required is the provision of a Programme Management Office (PMO) which will be responsible for programme management of the Workstreams; risk management; internal and external reporting; stakeholder management and other services, reporting to the Project Directors.
The PMO is anticipated to comprise of:
- Programme Manager, plus
- 3 support staff with appropriate experience of managing complex and challenging programmes of work.
The Programme Manager will report to the Project Directors and Project Sponsors on an ongoing basis relating to Programme delivery, risk, and interactions with stakeholders on a frequent and regular basis. They will also be required to report to the Project Steering Group meetings, and the Working Group meetings.
The PMO will be required to provide the relevant project administrative support (minutes, progress reporting, scheduling, agenda, action logs etc.) for the critical governance arrangements supporting the delivery of the Programme. The PMO will also be responsible for managing (and tracking) with respect to Workstreams (individually and collectively):
- Workstream schedules and delivery
- Workstream Scope Change and Control
- Risk and Issue Identification and Management
- Project Quality
- Project Reporting (as per internal governance requirements)
- Stakeholder project communications (including external reporting and published project updates)
- Managing the dependencies and interfaces between key Workstreams and early issue identification
- Monitoring key stakeholder relationships and early issue identification in this regard
PMO will be required on a full-time basis for a two-year duration, with the potential for this requirement to extend by a further two years. Commencement will start in December 2021.
A minimum of 2 days per week on sites in Dublin, with remote working facilitated for the other 3 days.
- Application Development
- Solution Delivery
- Project and Program Management
- Waterfall, Agile – SCRUM / Kanban / Scale
- Resourcing Projects
- Managing Financials
- Reporting to Stakeholders
- Developing / Coaching Talent
- Driving Steering Committee
- Project planning, estimating
- Risk Management
- Managing Vendors
- Dependencies Management