Website DADA Enterprises
DADA are looking to number of Lead Salesforce / Kimble Apps developers to support a Kimble implementation.
So here’s what’s important:
DADA Enterprises are looking to recruit a number of Lead Salesforce / Kimble Apps developers to support a Kimble implementation. This will be Fully remote based and then when COVID-19 eases, 1 or 2 days a week based in Liverpool client offices.
What you’ll be doing:
- You will asked to map ‘As is’ and ‘To be’ processes and document both functional and no-functional requirements to drive the Solution Design.
- Drive the design, development and support of the Kimble Apps customer platform, employing best practice in architecture, design, development and deployment.
- Working closely with development teams, data governance and regulatory teams to realise solutions.
- Work within an agile team, adhering to Scrum or Kanban principles
- Focus on automation and code quality, working with automated release pipelines and automated test packs to ensure a highly efficient and quality product is shipped to our users.
- Promote continuous improvement both within specific technology areas and across the Client’s IT department.
- Proficient in data management concepts, practices and procedures
Data governance, Data modelling techniques, Data platform market (both operational and analytical) and Data warehousing.
- Define and lead on the data architecture to translate business requirements into conceptual and logical data models and ensure delivery of solutions which achieve the data architecture and adhere to required standards.
- Deliver high quality architecture artefacts that are usable by target stakeholders, ensuring they clearly explain the solution and decisions behind them.
- Clearly communicate the architecture, key design decisions and approaches to interested parties, stakeholders, project bodies and relevant governance / assurance forums including the Technical Design Authority (TDA) to support effective decision-making.
Minimum Level of Job-Related Experience required
It is essential candidates have:
- Previous development experience with Salesforce / Kimble Apps.
- TOGAF or similar certification is desirable, along with a related degree or demonstrable equivalent experience in Data Vault, Kimble, or similar method is desirable.
- Certified Salesforce Platform Developer 1.
- Solid understanding of, and detailed experience with, Salesforce architecture and best practice.
- Salesforce / Kimble data tools (Data Loader, Import Wizard).
- Writing well-documented code in Apex, Triggers, Lightning and Lightning Web Components.
- Configuration and process automation such as Flows and Process builder
- Integrating Salesforce / Kimble Apps with other applications via real-time, batch, sync/async
- The complete Software Development Lifecycle including Release Management Testing, and Deployment
- SFDX for development and automation
- GIT version control
What we are looking to offer
This role offers a fantastic day rate of between £400 and 450 depending on experience, with an immediate start date pending the successful candidates circumstance.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.