Website DADA Enterprises
ERDF Summative Assessors to create a framework for evaluating the value-for-money from ERDF schemes.
So here’s what’s important:
This role is key to ensuring that European Regional Development Fund (ERDF) budgets are fully realised, to create a summative project assessment framework and all ERDF Claims are made in accordance with the stated reporting requirements. As a summative assessor, you will be responsible for creating a framework for evaluating the value-for-money from ERDF schemes. Key duties will be business support evaluations, ERDF Summative Assessments and development of Strategic Outline Business Case.
You will be responsible for managing correspondence and communications with businesses and for checking the work of other team members. It is essential that you are a strong team player and that you take responsibility for the quality of your work. Attention to detail is vital and it is important you have a pleasant manner as you will be a key point of contact for businesses receiving Grant funding.
What you’ll be doing:
- Reporting and assessment of successful delivery of Grant funding.
- Report on project deliverables against agreed cost, timescale and resource budgets to ensure compliance and meeting of the outputs profile and KPIs.
- Assess the impact that involvement in ERDF program has had on the recipients growth.
- Regular ERDF project reporting to ensure delivery against Beneficial Outcome targets, identifying risks to project delivery of contracted outputs.
- Report on project delivery in accordance with ERDF regulatory framework by meeting (remotely) SMEs and Grant Recipients to collect monitoring information.
- Monitoring how many jobs were safeguarded as a result of the ERDF funding.
- Development of Logic Model to understand the anticipated links between the context, inputs, activities, outputs, and all the potential outcomes and impacts over time.
- Develop evaluation process to monitor output and outcome targets (such as (a) new jobs in supported enterprises; (b) new to market products; and (c) new to firm products).
- Monitoring the development of an ‘innovation ecosystem’ among recipients of ERDF funding.
- Develop a Summative Assessment Data Monitoring Template to assess the delivery against Beneficiary Outcome Indicators including beneficiaries, activities and outcomes delivered.
- Data collection and reporting through developing a Claims database, monitoring against Beneficiary Outcome Indicators and completion of data collection pro forma.
- Lead the analysis of impact reports through monthly reports, quarterly financial, output and Performance Reports and Summative Assessments.
- Undertake Lessons Learnt exercises such as peer reviews, external audits, stakeholder feedback and include findings and final evaluation in Summary Final Report.
Minimum Level of Job-Related Experience required
It is essential candidates have:
- Economic impact assessment of recipients of SME Finance from ERDF funding.
- Experience in Counterfactual Impact Evaluation (CIE) methods to isolate a project’s economic contribution.
- Assessment of Beneficiary Outcome Indicators to measure against ERDF themes (e.g. Sustainability and E&D).
- Develop a claims database to include the performance indicators and outcomes identified within each letter of offer to accurately measure any change that occurs.
- Reporting from Summative Assessment Data Monitoring Template (spreadsheet) alongside claims.
- Progress and compliance check visits through a Project Engagement Visit (PEV) and Project Progress and Verification Visit (PAV) to measure performance against the performance indicators. Note: It is expected that this activity will be remote till COVID-19 pressures ease.
- Following prescribed processes you will collate, record and beneficiary data using Company Enrolment Form, Organisation Achievement Record and Monitoring and Impact Assessment Form to a consistently high standard. You should therefore be a competent user of Microsoft Excel and Word.
What we are looking to offer
This role offers a fantastic day rate of upwards from £300 to £350 depending on experience, with an immediate start date pending the successful candidates circumstance.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.