Website DADA Enterprises
We are looking for an experienced SAP PMO to work with the work stream Project Managers and Leads to ensure their plans are aligned to the programme plans and actively managed. This is a crucial role in facilitating and embedding the best planning practice within work streams in order to ensure consistency in planning standards and practices across the Programme.
So here’s what’s important:
The SAP PMO Manager will be crucial in actively working with the rest of the team on continuous improvement of the planning and project management practices across the Programme. This role has visibility across all areas of the ERP programme and there is a significant need to be able to influence at all levels as well as communicate effectively.
NOTE** MUST HAVE SAP EXPERIENCE BACKGROUND
- Ownership and on-going management of the level 1 / 2 wave plans according to the agreed programme planning process and quality
- Wave plan reporting, associated issue / risk escalation and associated guidance on Change Request process and Programme Quality Plan updates
- Management of cross-work stream and external dependencies and understanding of their impact on plans
- Facilitation of the wave planning cycles and guidance to work streams in producing level 3 plans
- Describe the key deliverables to be achieved by the post holder and the ongoing responsibilities of the role
- Ownership and on-going management of L1- L2 wave plans
- Ensure agreed planning process and PM practices are followed and applied consistently across all waves of the programme.
- Work closely with Work stream Lead / Project Manager to understand Wave planning needs and facilitate x-Work stream planning workshops to help create valid, accurate and useable level 1-3 plans covering all key cross-work stream dependencies
- Periodic L3 plan quality reviews with PMs, and provide guidance / advice on best planning practices (e.g. critical path management, etc.)
- Work with PMs to facilitate Change Request process, e.g. provide PMO assessment of the proposed change, challenge the need to raise CRs, etc
- Facilitate APSE / Programme Quality Plan updates following approval of plan changes
- Ensure the defined level 3 planning cycle is followed (e.g. level 3 plans to contain detail 3 months ahead and adhere to plan standards)
- Via Project Management Board and in collaboration with the workstream PM escalate planning issues, dependencies, resourcing, linked with level 1/2 plan changes.
- Raise plan related issues to ensure they are addressed at Wall Meetings and Project Management Board and escalated to Programme Management Committee.
- Level 2 plan updates based on Wave / Workstream PM plan status report as part of the overall plan reporting process and define actions to resolve delays
- Work closely with the Wave PMs to ensure the bi-weekly programme / wave plan reports are accurate, reflect the real key issues and drive discussions at PMC that would be focussed on actions to mitigate delays in the plan
Minimum Level of Job-Related Experience required
- Strong experience of managing change and transition activity involving ERP applications
Cut-over and Support Management experience
- Proven ability to undertake programme and project planning, risk assessment, risk and issue management on complex large scale transformation programmes
- Previous experience of IT project lifecycle
- Integrated change management skills, in particular the ability to deliver a credible/feasible integrated change management plans
- Proven ability to apply programme controls and metrics
- Proven ability to manage inter and intra project dependencies
- Ability to conceptualise complex problems and propose simple low risk solutions
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Planning tools: MS Project, Project Server
- Facilitation and coaching
- Influencing skills
- MS Office: PowerPoint, Excel