Aerospace & Defence
The complexity of aerospace and defence projects generates high coordination costs across many development and production sites, with suppliers usually in several locations. Dada Enterprises has co-ordinated the development of project control systems, document control, project monitoring and reporting solutions including dashboards, allowing our clients to:
- Control costs more effectively, through overviews of budget and actual costs
- Monitor delivery dates accurately and plan cash flow
- Implement top down planning and program management
- Allocate production resources more effectively
- Identify schedule and cost trends early
Our proven structured approach for new implementations and upgrades ensures their lasting success. Dada Enterprises has been the key partner to bring together disparate systems’ integration teams to focus on the integrated outputs which will add real value to business operations. Our gated process ensures clarity on functionality, processes and value. Some of our software services cover:
- Microsoft Project Server PPM implementation
- Microsoft Dynamics AX implementation
- Primavera implementation consulting, integration and BI Publisher Services
- Deltek Cobra implementation consulting, integration, GCS and Cognos Impromptu Services
- Hosting of Microsoft Project Server EPM Solutions
- ERP System (SAP ECC6, BW, BAAN) system integration, training and change management across full lifecycle implementations.
Chemical & Life Sciences
Ensuring a focus on the right things is important for any company. In the healthcare industry this includes dealing with major changes in regulation, unprecedented cost pressures, new growth initiatives and the unchartered territory of health insurance exchanges. R&D projects often have relatively long lifetimes, characterised by big investments and strategic portfolio management. Research and Development is often undertaken across distributed locations. We provide the healthcare industry with:
- Strategic portfolio management
- Program management in research and development
- Collaboration and links between projects
- Budget control / planning through ERP system integration
- Early identification of critical project development.
Construction & Engineering
Dada Enterprises has extensive experience helping rail, nuclear, utility, oil and gas companies with portfolio, program and project management solutions, delivered on multiple engagements. We have added value by providing project KPIs relating to scope, cost, resource, quality, risk and schedule, as well as advanced monitoring and control services, which include producing Earned Value reports. We have designed bespoke training for project control techniques and developed global change initiatives by implementing Primavera, integration with ERP (SAP, BAAN, JD Edwards) systems in line with their SOX Compliance requirements and budget setting process.
From managing product development and manufacturing supply chain, to applying lean manufacturing approaches, we have helped many clients to optimise their processes, leading to better quality, lower cost products, delivered faster from concept to consumer. We can action identified improvements through an Operational Excellence approach. Dada Enterprises has implemented appropriate project and portfolio management (PPM) solutions for product development to help to manage Advanced Product Quality Planning (APQP) or Design for Six Sigma (DFSS) documents. We have used Microsoft Project Server to display the “soft links” between multiple sub-projects. We have also used Microsoft Project Server to display the resource coordination between project managers and department heads within matrix organisations.
Enhanced scrutiny, extensive stakeholder management and financial constraints are just some of the factors which typify programs in the public sector – often characterised by very long-term projects with numerous uncertainties, impacting planning. Our services are structured to provide cost-effective support while building central project management internal capability tailored to this industry. We deliver:
- Project and Portfolio Management (PPM) using Microsoft Project Server
- Cost transparency by ERP system integration with Microsoft Project / Oracle Primavera
- Role based concept and access rights, ensuring each project member and manager sees the reports intended for them (“seeing instead of searching”).
- Support in mapping processes, making improvements to fix gaps and prepare for internal and external audits to ensure compliance with relevant regulations.